Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Bench night

Decided not to take this week to deload because I need more work.
Put a different shirt on tonight to try it out and it felt good.
405 X 2 off 3 board, 495 X 2 off 2 board, 585 X 2 off 2 board, 635 X 1 off 2 board, 675 X near miss at the top off a 2 board. I felt pretty good tonight in the different shirt, and was able to handle some heavier weight (which always helps me). Well my constant diet of chic-fila, reese cups and protein shake monstrosities has paid off. I weighed in this morning (pre-breakfast) and was 310 lbs. I hope to maintain this weight until the meet, and by then i think my body will be used to it and should carry it better.

Here's a mind blower for ya, When Spud drops another 5 lbs I will be 100 lbs heavier than he is!!

No comments: