Thursday, August 5, 2010

So We meet again...

It has een a long time since posting. A lot going on with work and trying to find a house. I am writing this sitting in a hotel room in Columbia. Long story, but my apartment is in shambles and may burn down at any point in time due to faulty wiring and who knows how many other reasons.

Anyhow, I have about 3 weeks until I start my meet cycle. I will train normal these next two weeks and then take a week off Before I start.

Monday: Raw bench: 3 sets of 2 with 495 off a two board.
Close grip: 495 X 4-5
Dips: 4 sets of 10

Wednesday Squats with the cambered bar:
Briefs: 505 X 3, 595 X 3, 685 X 3, 735 X 3. Trying to get used to wearing knee wraps during this phase and the first few weeks of the cycle so I can crank them down when it really counts.

No comments: