Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Drunken Saturday and side boob Monday

Saturday was going to be a deload day for the dead.  I went to a little "get to gether" with my wife at our friends and ended up consuming a lot of Vodka and Diet Ginger ale.  I know I thought it was beneath me too but it was a no carb day and after the first one it didn't matter anyways...
So, I showed up to the gym saturday morning last of everyone and still a bit drunk I think.  I had planned on taking it easy and just trying not to throw up, but Chauncey was there silently antagonizing me so I ended up doing a little more than I had anticipated.
Deads Conv with weights on 3" Blocks:
225 X 5
315 X 3
405 X 3
495 X 3
585 X 3
495 X 10

KB Swings: 28 Kg X 2 sets of 10, 32 Kg X 2 sets of 10

Hanging Leg Raise: 4 sets of 10

That was about all I had in me as the hangover was creeping in and my motivation was non existent...

Pec Shred Monday

I was hoping my 62 Jack shirt would come in by Monday, but it was not to be so I planned on using my tight Phenom instead for some heavy 2 board work.
145 X 2 sets of 8
185 X 6
225 X 2 sets of 5
325 X 2 off 1 foam board
415 X 1 off 2 foamies
495 X Catastrophe off a 3 board.
      This was when I decided I did not like or need my left Pec and wanted to shred it.  The hand off was good and I was stable and was bringing it down to the board when I heard/felt the sound of a fat girl ripping a pair of tight blue jeans and she sat down in a chair.  (You know you all just had a mental pic of it...but it was a nice fat ass).  Glad I had a 3 board to absorb the unexpected blow, as the spotters pulled it off of me (can't catch the unexpected stuff).  That was the end of the night for me.  I am not exactly sure how to judge the injury as of yet.  As a human being we either thing the best or the worst when something unexpected happens.  Well, me with my flat affect I am as expected.... in the middle.  Sometimes I think it is just another injury that I will rehab and move on.  On the other hand, the other side is thinking, I screwed this up good and am going to need to get opened up to fix it.  I am going to our Doc in the morning to get an MRI scheduled to see what is what.  I guess time will tell what I am to do from here.  My two thoughts right now are that I have damn good pec size3 with the swelling on my left side, and if I have to get  sliced open I am making the scar a zipper tattoo.

-Medicating with Woodford Reserve  (Hence the rambling)


No comments: