Saturday, June 19, 2010

Squats

It had been a while since I did box squats so i figured why not.
Box squats with cambered bar in ace briefs: worked up to 725 X 2 for 3 or 4 sets (can't remember)
Sumo Rack pulls: 315,405,495,585 all X 3 reps
3 laps with the sled with 2 plates.

Stretched afterward and rolled with the stick on hamstring and quads (This seems to help me recover pretty well).

I started working on my shoulder mobility exercises today:
Arm Bars with 12 Kilo: 3 sets of 20 second holds per side
Manual stick pushes for lack or better wording (I I used a stick to push my one hand over my head using my other arm)...yea I know my description sucks.
Dowel rod overhead press with my back up against a wall/pole. I kept the stick in contact with the pole and started the press at the top back part of my head and went all the way up (while keeping the stick in contact with the pole). 3 sets of 8 and my shoulders were whipped.

No comments: