Thursday, November 8, 2012

So It's been a while...

I have been busy with work and a little lazy since training was winding down for worlds.  I'll save you all the details but here is what my last few workouts looked like.

Deads:  Pulled 545 for 3 or 3 sets of 3 in briefs.  Everything felt good and moved fast.

Bench: I ended up touching 635 with a good press, then did 585 X 2 off a half board.  Nice to touch something going into the meet.

Squat: Ended with 6 sets of 3 with 595.

Everything has healed up nicely and I am well rested for the meet.  We are headed out to Vegas ass early tomorrow morning.  Mike will be lifting on Saturday and I will lift on Sunday.  I am looking forward to a few good days of lifting and a fun time with Lindsay, Marc, Sue and the old guy Mike.
      I finally bought a Camera to replace the one I lost/got stolen out drunk with Murph in Bastan, so hopefully I will be able to get some good vids to post on our youtube page.

Vegas bound!

No comments: