Thursday, August 20, 2009

Wednesday

Strongman harness squat: 154 X 2 sets of 15, then stood on 3 inch bumper plates for 2 sets of 15, then added a purple band looping under the bumper plates and through the 154 weight for 2 sets of 15.

KB swings: 62 X 10, added a purple band to the KB to add some resistance. I got this idea from the Juggernaut training systems video on Elite, and it is pretty cool. 5 sets of 10

Deads: 225 X 3 sets of 8 conv, 3 sets of 8 sumo,

Hanging high leg raise up over bar: 3 sets of 5, hanging weighted leg raise X 8, leg raise X 8

I am sore as hell from this..... I will Probably do something similar on Saturday and give my back a little time to heal up some. I did get my cardio in today however unexpected it may have been. Today was the first day back in class, and one of my professors forgot to tell the class that we would meat in an alternate location for the first day. Needless to say I show up 5 minutes late to class after I have walked a mile more than i had to and sweat through the first 20 minutes of lecture.

No comments: