Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Last few workouts

Thursday: E-Z bar triceps ext with chains. worked up to 4 sets of 8 with 75lb bar weight and 3 chains per side. Laying on the floor to get the chain to deload).
Superset incline press (135 X 12 with Spud Inc fatbar pushdowns X 15) X 4 rounds.
KB One Arm Press: 12, 16, 20, 24 kilo X 10 reps per arm
Side DB Raise: 35 X 12, 40 X 12
Biceps Curl Machine: 3 sets of 15

Saturday: No one decided to show up to train except Mike who ironically enough didn't train because he was resting (for once) for his meet this Saturday.
Deads: I warmed up to 405 with one set sumo and one set conv X 2 with 225, 315, 405. Work Sets were done at 455 X 2 for 5 sets of sumo in spuds Swiss cheese briefs Loose enough to go on over my shorts, but tight enough to make my fat poke out of the holes cut in the legs.
KB Swings with 72 lb and a green band choked around it: 4 sets of 8
45 degree back ext with bands of various tensions: 3 sets of 12 working up to the blue band.

I like these pretty well and think i will add these into my routine more often.

Saturday and Sunday was the strongman. Our guys from the gym did well with most everyone improving on their past performances. Monday was Labor day so no one came in to train except 3 board, but I was busy most of the day so I just took it off from training.

No comments: