Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Monday Upper

I did foam board bench press tonight. Worked up to 405 X 5, 6, 7, 5 off of 2 foam boards.
Dumbell floor press: 100 X 8, 110 X 8, 120 X 6
Banded upright row with a bar: band and bar and some weight X 3 sets of 8
Kettlebell snatch ladder: 24, 28, 32, 40 kilo X 2 rounds of 5 per arm
Sledge hammer: 3 sets of 15 per side.

I finally watched Goodfellas today. I feel more like a man now. I was quoted the movie countless times, and just gave a dumbfounded stare back to people because i had never seen the movie. So finally one of my friends broke down and bought me the movie. I have been missing out on a good thing for many years now......now I am turning my attention to watching the godfather (no, I haven't seen that either).

Can I be my own group..... That way I will be the strongest one!

No comments: