Saturday, June 13, 2009

Saturday

Buff bar squats off box with chains: worked up to 325 and added chains 2 at a time until 8 or 9 chains I think. All sets of 3 except last one of 2.
Close stance KB squats: 24kg X 3 sets of 10
Pull through with band: 2 sets of 12 kinda felt a twinge in the hammy so That was it.

I wanted to do little extra cardio today but couldn't figure out what to do so i tried something new.
10 minutes of kettlebell swings straight with the 12 kilo. I alternated one arm between the legs, one arm on outside of the legs (great core work) and two handed swings. The first 5 minutes were regular swings, and after I figured out I wasn't going to die I made the last 5 minutes high swings. I highly recommend these for a fast cardio session if you are short on time. I might take next week off from anything hard....we shall see

No comments: