Saturday, November 7, 2009

Just Enough.....

Bench Monday: 3 sets of 3 with 315 strict (no legs) 315 X 5 off 2 board for 3 sets with the a tiny hint of some leg drive.
Band triceps ext: 4 sets of 20....can't remember much after that

Wednesday: Stretched a lot and did some stiff leg deads up to 445 for 3 with the reverse bands.
Assisted step ups: I can't remember how many i did, but i know the number was one more than my leg would take before quitting on me.

No training on Thursday....had stuff to do and didn't really want to anyways.

Saturday: Stretched and warmed up a lot.
Step ups to a 14-15" box with a slow step down: 5 sets of 15 with the bad leg and 2 sets of 15 with the "good" leg. I say "good" leg because this hurt my knee more than the other leg because it is sore from me walking funny on it.
One leg leg press: 25 lbs X 20, 45 X 20, 95 X 2 sets of 20 all bad leg
Stiff Leg deads: 225 X 10, 315 X 3 sets of 10
Regular deads: 135 X 5 conv 135 X 5 sumo 225 X 5 conv, 225 X 5 sumo. Mac tried to be the little guy on my shoulder representing the voice of reason, but I ignored it and proceeded to do something ill advised.
That was good enough for one day....sure I will feel it tomorrow. I may try to do some light belt squats Wednesday if all goes as planned.

It's like a wise man once told me "Do as I say, not as I do".........same philosophy here.

No comments: