Saturday, January 29, 2011

Extra work and deads

Thursday I sort of trained, nothing very productive:
Speed bench: 1 plate and mini for 9 sets of 3
Incline DB Press: 60,70,75,85 all for sets of 12
1/2 dips: 5 rounds of 10
Pull-ups: managed one set of an ugly 3. I wouldn't ever really count this as an exercise. There was some crap pulling on my left shoulder so I just ended the night there.

Saturday:
Stretched and did s few sets on the rev hyper to get loose.
Speed Squats with Safety Squat Bar:
3 plates and 3 chains in briefs: 5 sets of 3
Deads (weights on 3-4" box): worked on Conv form (because it still sucks): I didn't count, but I must have done 6-8 sets of 3 at 495. I did go up to 545 for an ugly set of 3, but soon went back down to 495.
I did one set of 3 sumo just to keep it in the repertoire.
Glute Ham's: 4 sets of 8 (could be why my hamstring cramped at the dinner table at carraba's tonight....paralyzed for a good 5 minutes scared to move because my abs cramped too).
Reverse hypers: 2 sets of 15 with 500.

No comments: