Thursday, July 21, 2011

2nd week of suit squats before cycle

I had my suit legs let out about an inch or so to give me a little room, and it worked out for the best I think.
Reverse hypers: 1 set of 15 to help get loose.
145 X 8
245 X 2 sets of 5
335 X 1
545 X 1 briefs on
705 X 1
835 X 1 suit bottoms on
905 X 1 straps up
1005 X miss in bottom (hips shot forward at the last second)
1005 X 1 I knew I cut it high, but I wasn't getting buried with a grand twice in one night. Probably 3 maybe 4 inches high....The Internet judges won't see this one.

Leg Press dead stopped off pins: 4 sets of 8
hanging leg raise: 4 sets of 12
reverse hypers: 2 sets of 12

It was not a monumental night by any means, but I think it went decent for the first time having a grand on my back since April. I figured a few things out, so I will take it.

Good luck to the young'ens doing their meet this week-end. I will be there to drink beer, wrap knees, and hand off, or is it wrap, hand off then drink beer....?

No comments: