Thursday, October 30, 2008

catching up on logs

Sunday: Sled draging for one lap with 5 plates.
Monday: Had to do exercise testing for school that included a one mile walk test for time. That was my 8 o'clock class so for thenext few hours after that I was the fat sweaty guy in all my classes. Real workout: bench: 135 X 10, 225 X 2 sets of 6, 315 X 2 sets of 2, Put loose shirt on just cause raw work was taking more effort than I wanted to give. 405 X 5 off 3 board, 455 X 5 off 2 board, 495 X 4 off 2 board.
tuesday I pulled the small chain around the building with Dr. Dan. it was fun.
Wednesday: took a while to get motivated but it finally came on the last 2-3 sets: 405 X 2 sets of 10, 495 X 2 sets of 5 hook grip. Hook is feeling a little more comfortable. Feeling kinda stupid so I wanted to see what the big chain felt like......itt's heavy. Dan and I pulled it for a while, then figured we should quit before we get too far from where we had to bring it back.
I think I might not squat saturday to give my upper back a little time to heal......Then again I was planning on not pulling Wednesday either.

No comments: