Monday, January 5, 2009

Second time in the Bash

I used the new Bash with chains off a 2-3 board tonight: Started adding chains at 315 and worked up to 315 and 5 or 6 chains X 2 on a 3 board, 365 and 5-6 chains X 2 off 2 board, 365 and 7-8 chains X 2 off 2 board. Everything felt pretty good and clean. Did one lap with the upper body sled for Tri's and shoulders.

One of my training partner's wife made me Gumbo to try since i had never had it. She felt that I needed 7 lbs of gumbo to taste to see if i liked it. I liked it.........I ate it.........all.......in 2 days. That was some good stuff. Trying to start watching my weight as I am going to try to weigh in around 300 in may. I am already 285 and climbing (gumbo) so it looks like I am just going to have to cardio more, because I don't seem to be slowing down at the table.

No comments: