Sunday, February 15, 2009

Thursday and Saturday

Thursday Auxiliary bench day: fair amount of rotator warm up/therapy.
Log press: just worked up to 1 plate on each side of the little log for 4 sets of 8.
Hanging leg raise on Spud Inc Hanging ab straps: 3 sets of 10
Chest supported row: 3 sets of 8 with 2 plates
Superset bent rows with one arm side db raise: started with 225 X 10, then went 315 for 2 more sets of 10 and 50-60 lbs DB side raise.
Upperbody sled with 2 plates: switched it up between triceps ext, rear delt raise, upright row and iron cross for 1 lap.
I think there may have been some other stuff.....but I forgot

Saturday:
Spud was getting married on Saturday, and apparently it was a gym holiday that forbade anyone from lifting on Saturday morning since it was only Mike, Mac and Me lifting.
Chain Squats with buff bar and chains: worked up to 5 plates and 9 chains for a double, and one more double at 10 chains. These were not as clean as I was hoping, but better results than when I last used the buff bar (mike says I need to grow traps like his so the bar will sit better on my back)

Closed the gym at 12 and rushed over to the church for the wedding. The wedding was great, and as it wrapped up all the fat guys ran to their cars to race to the food.....i mean, reception. Plenty of food and drink for everyone. Everyone had a good time and it was fun. I was knocked out before 10 (which never happens) A little more than a year and it is my turn.......a whole year of.....yes dears.

No comments: