Monday, July 6, 2009

1000 carb day and my cheat meal......s

Sunday was the first time I was going to try to get a 1000 g of good carbs in. Fortunately I learned a lot from marcs first 1000 carb days, so I just blended most of my carbs to eat. The plan was 100 grams every 2 hours or so.

#1: 2 large apples (not the best carbs, but it was 6 A.M and didn't like the thought of an oatmeal shake
# 2: 2 cups of oatmeal blended in water
#3: 1 cup oatmeal, 1/2 carb force blended
# 4: 1 cup oatmeal 1/2 carb force blended
# 5: 2 cups kashi cereal dry
# 6. 1 large sweet potatoe, 1/2 carb force blended
# 7: 3 rolls of sushi and 1/2 cup rice, 3 or 4 oz of sesame chicken, 1 new castle beer
# 8: Nestle tollhouse time! 1 butter finger brownie, 7 layer brownie, double doozie choc chip cookie
# 9. blackened chicken Alfredo (3 or 4 oz chicken) and 2 cups pasta, 1 double serve red stripe

It wasn't as hard to get the good carbs in as I thought. I was surprisingly hungry most of the day. The cheat meal was not all that bad, but it took a turn for the worst when the tollhouse idea popped into my head. It is all good......

No comments: