Thursday, July 2, 2009

Thursday sort of workout....

Bench: 135 X 3 sets of 8, 155 X 8, 185 X 3 or 4 sets of 5. Not quite speed work, but its the heaviest i have taken a full bench to the chest since I hurt my pec.
KB stability ball press: 20 Kilo X 3 set of 25
Spud Inc jump Ring Pull Ups: 4 sets of 5
Bent over row: 225 X 8, 315 X 2 sets of 8
Lying KB extension: 1 set of 15

I didn't really accomplish anything today, but i was there.

I was daydreaming of my next cheat meal the other day while I was running the rack for mac squatting. I think we were having a conversation and out of nowhere i said something like...." I am going to eat so much sushi" in a longingly voice. I think it made him uncomfortable to hear me talk about sushi as " a sexual object" (so he said). Cheat meals are something to look forward to with great anticipation.

No comments: