Tuesday, September 6, 2011

I'm Slack'en catchup log.

Thursday upper aux and extra workout:
cambered bar close grip press out of mono while laying on a box (longest exercise name in the world): 255 bar weight and 1,2,3,4,5,5,5 chains all X 5 or 6 reps. Rob...i you are not doing these you are missing out!!
incline bench: 225 X 3 sets of 8 and 1 set of 12.
band pushdowns with gray band: 2 sets of 15.

Extra workout or my tiny hamstrings and lower back:
Glute hams with body weight: I got a whopping 6 reps in and my hamstring locked up... waited stretched and managed one more set of 12 reps.
Gray band pullthrough/good morning (choke band off on soething immovable, straddle band, place band over large head....walk out 2-3 steps and do a wide stance good morning). 4 sets of 12. These were particularly funny as Ben had never done these and had us in the floor laughing as he attempted to do these with the band pulling him around and smashing his junk....should have video'd.

That was it for that workout. I wanted to do more for upper but my biceps were absolutely smashed from mondays bench workout and gave me no relief.

Saturday Rack Pulls right below the Knee Sumo:
worked up a plate at a time for doubles to 765 X 2, 855 X 2 misses (broke it off the pins 3-4 inches and then it was done moving), 815 X 2 almost locked out but lost balance at the top. I know I suck.
KB Sit ups on floor: 20kg X 8, 24 Kg X 8, 28 Kg X 8
Glute ham raise with orange band: 2 sets of 6 or 8.
Gray band standing crunch: 3 sets of 15
revrse hyper: 6oo# X 2 sets of 15

No comments: