Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Not much going on...till tonight.

Thursday I deloaded because I had a lot of work to do and didn't really feel like doing anything any ways.
Saturday....I deloaded on Purpose. I didn't do a damn thing except run the mono and some half hearted stretching.
Monday....More of the same I think I did 3 sets of 20 on DB press and that was it....then helped the rest of the guys out in their shirt work.

Wednesday Now some real work done. It was our first night of squat openers.
245 X 5
335 X 4
455 X 1
Briefs on from here... 655 X 1
745 X 1
Suit Bottoms 835 X 1
Straps up 945 X 1 with knee wraps. The good thing is that all my sets before this sucked and felt off, but this one actually felt good and went pretty fast. Not quite there on dept but around Spud hight as we call it (about 1-2" high) in training. Fine for me still 8 weeks out.
Speed Deads off of 3" of mats: 365 and 4 chains X 5 sets of 2. Mostly felt like crap as my back is still hurting for some reason...but they were decent.
Hanging High Leg raise: 4 sets of 5 with my eet going above the bar like Charles wishes he could do.
Done...stretched a little, but not enough.

The good news tomorrow is we get to unload 40,000 of Kettlebells. Hopefully it won't suck as bad as it sounds.

No comments: