Friday, September 30, 2011

Day of somewhat acceptable suit squats...

Suit squat opener and 1 reverse band was the plan.
Bar X 8
145 X 8
255 X 5
335 X 3, X 1
455 X 1
Briefs on from here out
655 X 1
Suit on from here out
855 X 1
1005 X 1 with knee wraps. It didn't feel terrible, but my form was off. I rode the bar a little high, SO I sat straight down and got a little bound up by the suit in the bottom so i cut it about an inch or so high.
1085 with gray reverse band X 1 with knee wraps. This looked better, but felt worse than the 1005. I rode the bar lower so that felt better, but it felt like the bands were a little off so i felt like i was squatting a little crooked. I was a little closer to depth on this one, and it came up decent...but just felt off.
Super high good mornings:
345 X 3
435 X 2
525 X 2, and exit stage left. My back was fried, and 5 plates felt absolutely terrible, so I just called the heavy stuff done.
Hanging leg raise: 4 sets of 10

It was not the best night by any means, but it was not terrible. I learned a few things and didn't get smashed so I will move forward from here.

No comments: