Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Bench stuff

I think almost every single person in the crew is doing some sort of meet/police Olympics in the upcoming weeks so it was a busy night. By the time the night was done everyone was in a shirt and trying to max out 2 weeks before their meet. Anyways....this is what I did.
Bench: 135 X 2 sets of 12, 225 X 2 sets of 8, 315 X 1 set of 3 off 2 board, 405 X 1 in shirt off 2 board, 495 X 3 sets of 3 to a one board. I used my opener shirt tonight and didn't jack it up at all and was able to touch fairly easy to a one board, so my opener is looking good to touch. I expect squat night to be a little more low key since no one really wants to go heavy on squats all the time except mike. But Keith the angry troll is coming to do double so you never know what will happen.

No comments: