Friday, August 22, 2008

upper body sled and the start of school

Today was supposed to be an upper body assistance day so Sue decided I should do upper body sled (don't know why I even ask her what I should do, because its always hard). I did 2 laps with 2 plates alternating between rear delt raise, iron cross, rows, and triceps extensions. It was kinda fun, and it didn't kill my joints which is what I was looking for.

So I started school on Thursday which is always fun. I have a few 8:00 am classes which suck and no college students like and on my way to class I started taking notice of the people around me. The girls were divided into not awake yet struggling to string footsteps in a straight line, and bubbly talking giggling perky kids. It took me a while to figure it out but most of the nice dressed perky giggly girls were freshman and they were excited to finally be in college. The girls in shorty shorts you know they slep in last night and flip flops are the seniors or second year seniors that have been in school too long to care about clothes at 8 am. I just found it funny and thought I would share. Being a second year senior I feel the same way....I just hope i have clothes on, and it doesn't matter what they look like.

No comments: