Friday, May 15, 2009

accessory upper

Speed Bench: 185 X 6-7 sets of 3
Floor Press: 60 X 12, 65 X 12, 75 X 12, 90 X 12
KB Snatch: 62 X 8, 72 X 8, 88 X 8, 106 X 8
upright Chain Row: 6-7 sets of 15 or so
Chain drag around building after I closed up.

Friday Cardio: sled drag with 2 plates for 30 minutes and then stretched.
The chain claimed 2 more victims yesterday! Two of the girls that take the MMA class wanted to drag the chain, so they dragged it 1/4 way around and gave out. Marc and Sue had to come to the rescue and pull the chains back.

The weight is coming off pretty well, and am starting to feel better and sleep much better. It has only been one week of eating clean and I am already thinking of my first cheat meal i get next week. I don't think I am going to blow it out like i normally do when i have a cheat meal....but we will see when it gets here.
No Saturday training as Spud and I are working the Nutrition Warehouse booth at the palmetto cup Bodybuilding show. Good luck to all the guys from the gym competing this weekend!

No comments: