Wednesday, May 13, 2009

light Zesty italian......

So The diet is going pretty well and am down around 300ish. I made the mistake of sarcastically commenting to one of the guys how is was looking forward to eating my turkey & spinach wrap with light zesty Italian dressing on it. He said.......did you just say light zesty Italian??? I just had to hang my head....... Anyways On to training.

Monday:
Low Row machine: 3 sets of 10 with 3 plates
Flat Dumbell Press: 60 X 12, 65 X 12, 65 X 12, 70 X 12, 70 X 12
Purple band chest flys: 2 sets of 10
Bent over row: 4 sets of 15 with 225
Shoulder press machine: 3 sets of 12ish
Decided to do Chain rows around the building mixed in with a little regular dragging (This took about20 minutes)
Finished the cardio when I closed with a couple of laps with 2 plates.

Wednesday: I woke up early and went to do my cardio while Lindz did the cross training class with sue. I did around 30 minutes of sled drag with 2 plates (got 5 laps in, which is more than I have done before).
Speed squats with buff bar to warm up: 315 and 1 chain X 3, 2 chain X 3, 4 chain X 3 (got tied up with a customer for a while so I just moved on to the deads I was planning on anyways.
conventional deads: 4 sets of 5 with 425 and 1 set of 5 sumo with same weight. These didn't feel especially great, but it was work enough to get my back tired. That was about all I had time and energy for.

No comments: