Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Monday and Wednesday

I deloaded Saturday, and got back to it Monday for bench.

worked up to 455 off 3 board for 1 then added shirt

595 X 1 off 3 board
735 X 1 miss over my face (jacked the shirt up more than usual and couldn't touch a 3 board)
735 X 1 (3 board)
775 X 1 off 3 board
825 X miss off 3 board. Just missed this one at the top. Didn't have good speed off the board, and my form was off, so no surprise there....

100# plate triceps extension: 4-5 sets of 12
one arm overhead press: 50,60,70,80 all 8 reps per arm.
rear delt ext machine: 4 sets of 8-10

I have yet to wear my shirt really jacked up/pulled down, so I am going to try each time to try to get used to wearing it lower to get the feel for it.

Wednesday squats. Kinda wanted to back off the heavy weight for a week, so we made it hard instead. We did Raw cambered bar box squats with weight suspended with stump straps.
worked up to 335 in bar weight and 2 plates hanging on stump straps per side for triples. 3-4 sets gradually working the box lower and lower. Last box was somewhere right around or slightly past parallel.

Rack Pulls above the knee:
245, 445, 645, 735, 735 all X 3 reps. tried 825 for a single and it beat me up and took my lunch money. I broke it off the pins, and got half way up when my hamstrings started vibrating (telling me to put it down, and for once I listened).
Double KB high swings: 24 Kg, 28 Kg, 32 kg, 32 Kg, 32Kg all X 10 reps.
Ab wheel: 3 sets of 10. Have not done these in a while and I will regret it in the morning.

-Keep getting after it

No comments: