Sunday, April 22, 2012

Speed Squats and deads

Speed Squats off a box with Buffalo Bar:
325 X 2 sets of2
375 X 2 sets of 2
375 and blue band X 3-4 sets of 2.  I have not done speed squats in a long time, but I must say they felt pretty good today even without briefs.
Speed Deads Sumo:  Same Band set up as last week with a light band stretched over the bar.
315 X 3
I wore my boss suit to see if I could learn it a little more and save my hips a bit.
315 X 2
365 X 4 sets of 2
405 X 2 sets of 2  It took me at least 3-4 sets to finally get my suit worked up where I wanted it and could get to the bar in a decent position.  The moral of that story is don't forget to wear under armor shorts if you are fat and wearing gear that day.
Banded good mornings with blue band choked off: 3 sets of 15
Spud, Inc. long ab strap crunch: 4 sets of 15

No comments: