Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Squat opener day

Squats with straight bar:
145 X 2 sets of 10
235 X 2 sets of 5
325 X 2
455 X 1
Put Boss Briefs on
635 X 1
725 X 1
Put New Boss Suit on with the straps loose
825 X 1 (it was just a bit lower than a quarter squat, but man was it fast....haha)
955 X 1 This is or is close to my planned opener.  I cut it a bit high, but felt comfortable with the weight.  Now just need a bit more depth.  3 more w"real" workouts to get one to depth so I should get 'er down.
955 X 2 with average reverse band.  This set was a bit deeper than the last, and actually got an up call on my second rep.
Reverse Hyper: 3 sets of 15 with 400 #
Standing Spud,inc long ab strap crunch: 4 sets of 12

Tonight was the first night in the new boss suit and brief combo and it went pretty well.  It is easier for me to spread and stay in good position in the bottom, so we shall see how it goes next time around.

No comments: