Monday, March 9, 2009

Bench Monday

So I was sufficiently carb loaded with girl scout cookies, wedding/engagement cake, and brownies, and yet Bench sucked tonight..........I knew I should have gone with the doughnuts and waxy maize!
135 X 3 sets of 10 ish, 225 X 2 sets of 5, 315 X 2 sets of 2, 405 X 2 sets of 2 off 2 or 3 board, put the same shirt on I used last week 495 X 2 (3 board) 585 X 1 or 2 off 3 board, 675 I missed three times off a two board. I actually cleaned it up and almost came back and got my last one, but I didn't keep pushing hard and sucked on the lockout. Oh well Better luck next time right. I think uncle spud is trying to fatten me up more than I already am. He keeps giving me brownies, cakes and cookies. I need to make a nock off version of elite's "STRONGER" shirts that say "FATTER" and wear it to my meet.

No comments: