Saturday, March 7, 2009

Squat training

Saturday was the long awaited day to break out the 2 brand new packs of blue bands. We used the buff bar and put on blue band over the plates and one blue on the bar (we tried two blues over the plates, and it had some good bite on it, but it worked out easier to just have one on the bar and one over the plates). 235 plates X 2 sets of 2, 325 X 2 sets of 1, 415 X 3 sets of 2, 465 X 2. I had some set up issues and sucked for a few sets so I had to stay with the 415 until I got it right. Hopefully add another band or go up in weight next week.
Hanging leg raise: 3-4 sets of 10
Reverse Hyper: 2 sets of 15 with 600

Chauncey and Laylay are getting married so Some of our resourceful significant others threw them a party. They brought their great Dane which is possibly the largest dog I have ever seen! There was a lot of good food and a lot of beer which I partook of all party, and actually I am eating some m&M's right now that I took home with me. So much for moderation.....
It was a fun time for everyone.

No comments: