Thursday, March 19, 2009

I need a sleeve of girl scout cookies....stat

Kettlebell snatch ladder: 5 reps each arm: 16, 20, 24, 28
Kettlebell snatch press ladder: 16, 20,24,28 Nothing too taxing, but still work
Double monster mini triceps pushdown: 3 sets of 20
Chain Row: two short trips of about 50 yards
Monster mini Chest Fly: 2 sets of 20. I did these just to finish getting a good pump so I could intimidate mike and the elderly guy.

As luck would have it someone sent spud a box of girl scout cookies. As any "fat guy at heart" that doesn't want to gain weight would do, Spud found the fattest guy around and threw them at him and said "here Dale eat this". Of course being the generous guy that I am I gave one sleeve of the cookies to one of our guys who is having trouble keeping weight on and then proceeded to lecture him on why he needed to choose chick fila over taco bell for supper.

No comments: