Monday, March 2, 2009

Bench Night

Used a shirt Chauncey brought in that didn't fit him. I did 3 board work: warmed up and put the shirt on for: 455 X 1,495 X 2, 585 X 1 or 2 (can't remember) 675 X 1, 725 X missed at the top end.

Can't say that I am not pleased with how tonight went. Still up in the air on which shirt to use. I am not sure if/when I want to try the new bash shirt out, or if I am going to stick with my denim (if it will be tight enough). Probably try to get something down to a two board next week. I have been carb loading since Sunday night. It started that damn bread that caraba's gives you.....couldn't stop eating it. Then we went to the "drunken doughnuts" and got a dozen (I ate them off and on Sunday night and Monday. Actually I was pretty proud that i didn't eat them all on Sunday night. todays carbs were doughnuts, waxy maize, and oatmeal. Lindsay won't stay in the same room with me. I think she learned this from the crew at the gym.

No comments: