Thursday, August 16, 2012

Week 2 workout 2 Squats

Free Squats in briefs (Save the warmups)
415 X 8
505 X 6
595 X 5
685 X 4
735 X 4
645 X 4 with 150 # in chain.  I took off a bit on the % we were supposed to use, but it was a bit light for the first set so we went up the next two.
685 X 4 with 150 in chain
705 X 4 with 150 in chain. 
735 X 6
635 X 8
This was about right up top and in the hole for week 2.  I feel like I Could have gone a bit more, but figured we still have 2 more weeks in this cycle, so Not going to blow it up week 2.

That was all for me tonight.  It was my Wife's birthday so I was told we were going out to eat for the fourth time....  Somehow my wife's birthday is celebrated for at least two weeks with many nights out to dinner.  Once I got a good beer in me on an empty stomach I was more agreeable.

Thursday I didn't have much in the tank nor did I care to make much effort to train so I just did a little to get the blood moving around.  Squatting with the straight bar twice a week gets my huge biceps angry.
Overhead press: 2 sets of 20
Machine Biceps Curls: 2 sets of 20
Triceps Pushdowns with rope: 2 sets of  20

Done till Saturday Squats


No comments: