Sunday, October 4, 2009

Thursday and Saturday

Chain triceps Ext with spud Inc Jump Rings as handles: 2 chains per arm X 15 superset with Bent over Barbell Rows with 315 X 10 for 3 rounds.
Purple band chest flys X 15 superset with curl machine X 15 for 4 rounds
Wide grip lat pulldowns: 4 sets of 15
took 10 lb plates and did 20 front raise, 20 side raise, and 20 rear delt raise for 2 or 3 rounds.

Saturday: Spud Inc Long Ab strap: 5 sets of 12 heavy
Chain drag: 2 laps partnered with Berry. the last lap was 2 of my drags to one of his....so i guess i did a lap and a half or so. I plan to keep the cardio to about two somewhat heavy days a week if I can maintain my weight there.
Hanging knee Raise: 2 sets of 15
Foam Rolled my back, hips and legs.

Giddy like a school girl to go into my mini cycle of BAND HELL I am going to call it.

No comments: